Saturday, 13 June 2009

e-mail from my mother (NSFW)

I never thought I'd write that title!

Last Thursday I received an e-mail at work from my mother. There wasn't much to it, no text and the .wmv attachment had been - rightly - blocked by my company's spamfilter. So I replied telling her I couldn't watch it, but I'd check it out if she sent it to my home address.

She then responded that it was a mistake, that it was meant for my father and it turned into a regular "How's it going over there? What have you been doing?" conversation. But she did send the link to my home e-mail and I've only just remembered to watch it. And this is what my mother was forwarding to my father:


Funny Videos

Don't click the above link if you don't want to get an eyefull of nipples and ovaries! (I thought about deleting it, but there might be a need for those among my readership too...)

For as long as I can remember it's been a toss-up whether my mother or myself would ask my father "Isn't that something for you?" whenever we saw a pretty young thing. And from the time I was sixteen or so, I remember watching several Emanuelle movies or other rather soft-core movies - whichever happened to be on TV - with them.

We'd just have coffee and conversation like any other movie, my mother can't concentrate on anything that long, so she'd always be doing something like ironing or folding, or falling asleep; Dad would have his feet up on the coffee table - apparently it was better for his bad back, now they've moved and have a glass coffee table (the old oak one is right here with me) he doesn't seem to need it anymore; and I'd have a book or a notebook and pen with me, either reading or writing all the time.

No comments: