Friday, 8 May 2009

want!

Manhattan Offender offers no commentary besides the title "You depend on your iPhone for everything, including your cocaine dependency." Now I've only just this afternoon opened the box with my iPhone in it - I've got a new SIM-card to go with it and the contract doesn't change until May 22nd; haven't tried the old card in it yet, perhaps I should - but I could get used to apps like this one:



Although I suspect the polished metal back of my iPod Classic might be better for the real thing... ;-)

Home page: The iSnort
Contact: dealer@theisnort.com
Disclaimer: "The makers of The iSnort accept no responsibility if you end up in the iClink, getting iBummed in the iShowers when you bend down for the iSoap."

5 comments:

sageweb said...

That is ibrilliant!

evilganome said...

That was very funny!

Willym said...

Ilaughed!

Sunshine said...

Do you think it could fool K?

SubtleKnife said...

Depends how drunk he is, I guess...