Tuesday, 28 April 2009

soy

Working next door to the busiest train station in the country and, consequently travelling to and from work by train every day, has its advantages.

On the other hand, some companies seem to be getting desperate. Because of the economic climate or otherwise I can't say.

Coca cola has been there, handing out tiny cans, mostly of Zero which I actually quite like, several times now, I've gotten chewing gum, teabags, even a small can of men's shaving cream, but today tops everything.

They were handing out vegetarian burgers.

5 comments:

sageweb said...

I love freebies! Veggie burgers are really good if they are fried in bacon grease.

SubtleKnife said...

Hahaha! I love that way of thinking. But I've got some leftover rice and chicken in the fridge.

Willym said...

I've got some onion, some garlic, an egg and some tomato and Laurent does a really great fried rice!

SubtleKnife said...

Oooh! I'm still trying to figure out the secret to good fried rice. Do you think I could borrow him for a while? I'm not as fast a learner as I'd like to be when it comes to cooking...

more cowbell said...

I had a veggie burger for lunch today. But it wasn't free.