Sunday, 1 February 2009

more meth and man ass

Has anyone seen the Ted Haggard documentary? Has it been shown yet? If not, are you going to watch? I'm listening to (not so much watching) Ted and his wife on Oprah right now and if that's the way it's going to be, I'd rather have my bikini line waxed.

Since all this is in the news again, I think it's time for a re-run of one of my favourite topical songs of all time: Meth and Man Ass by Paul Hipp (will start playing directly on opening the page).

2 comments:

Willym said...

Let's hope his 15 minutes are over real soon - the man is a raving idiot and his wife ... well lets not go there. That is one funny song...never heard it before - grazie tanti.

evilganome said...

Isn't he over YET? Can't he and the Mrs. just move into a trailer park and fade away?