Saturday, 31 January 2009

Beewatch

It's a bit like Birdwatch, but without Bill Oddie (that's one for the Brits). Although... I couldn't swear to that, actually. A friend called this afternoon, asking me to find the addres of a gay sauna - but since I've never been there I couldn't vouch for Mr. Oddie's (non)attendance. (See, it pays to cultivate a good relationship with a hag with a computer and internet access...)

About five minutes later I received another call from him, but no matter how hard I yelled or whistled, I got no reply. Just in case something interesting was about to happen, I stayed on the line, but after a couple of minutes the connection was broken. He called back almost immediately, asking for the number of the building, so unfortunately he wasn't up to anything yet.

Unfortunately no more exciting phone calls after that...

3 comments:

Pogonophile said...

Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie, put your hands all over my body...

SubtleKnife said...

Thanks for that mental image!

evilganome said...

People in Amsterdam have so much more fun than we Bostonians do.