Saturday, 29 November 2008

balance

Isn't it strange that after buying an apartment and having the first mortgage payment taken from my account my bank balance seems to be in better shape than it has been for years? Of course I still need to buy stuff for the house, but I'm planning on doing that gradually.

From taking money out of my - originally very healthy - savings account bit by bit until there was nothing left, I've gone to finding myself thinking this morning "I really need to move some of this to a proper savings account" (I do have an account next to my checking account that yields some interest.)

There's got to be some big cost that I'm forgetting about.

1 comment:

Willym said...

Perhaps you could share your secret with a few of the world's leaders. God knows they need the help.