Thursday, 2 October 2008

my purse and my preciousss

Today I went out to buy my brother and his wife a birthday present for my parents (I got a call from Mom last night to ask if I could please pick up a DVD box set - I won't say which one - as it was on sale and I work next to a mall...) and was seduced by a purse. I still got the DVDs, though.

Now, she isn't one of those hoity-toity designer purses, <whisper>she's not even real leather</whisper>, but I saw her in the window and I knew I had to have her. I tried to deny it, looking at the other purses there, including an identical version in a different colour (turquoise), but I just had to have this one. It's the colour of freshly picked lavender, a rich blue with purple tinges. I know that's what it is because I googled colours until I found the right illustration:

lavender

Preciousss seems to be on strike. Actually she seems to be working fine, it's just the lack of connection that's a bit of a downer. I'll have to call the phone company tomorrow (from work, since I don't have a landline) to find out what's wrong.

EDIT (Monday): Precious is working again, it turned out to be something stupid like turning off automatic roaming and choosing the new provider (the one that bought my old provider) manually.

No comments: