Monday, 20 October 2008

more kd

kd lang @ KCRW
source: KCRW

kd lang - watershedWith thanks to Lisa, who mentioned that kd lang recently performed to raise funds for KCRW.

Go here to watch or listen. I'm only a couple of songs in, but I'm loving it! EDIT: There's also a really funny interview in part 1.

There are more artists listed in their media player. After I've finished part 1 and part 2, I'll be checking out the Carole King video (from last year, how did I miss that?)

You simply can't go wrong with these ladies.

2 comments:

sageweb said...

I get to go see her in November. She is coming to town..can't wait..I will have to check out the KCRW thingee later when I get home from work.

sageweb said...

I get to go see her(kd) in November. She is coming to town..can't wait..I will have to check out the KCRW thingee later when I get home from work.