Thursday, 7 August 2008

sleeping in

Tomorrow morning I'm having a lie-in. I'm meeting with my mortgage advisor to talk through the details at 9.30 AM. I could go in to work first, but by the time I got there, I'd have to turn back...

It's the second time this week that I can sleep in, the third in two weeks, the first was when I went to see the apartment last week, the second on Monday to see the doctor, but this one is extra-luxurious because of the late time of the appointment.

EDIT (Saturday afternoon): Obviously the late mornings didn't do me much good, because I was so tired this morning that I slept right through my alarm - it has a default setting for weekends of 10 AM, in case I'm not awake by then - turned over and went back to sleep about four times and finally got up at 2 PM. At least now I'm rested...

No comments: