Saturday, 16 August 2008

charity at last

Ever since the European UU Spring Retreat in April I've been meaning to become a donor of the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee. At first I kept forgetting, but recently I've been trying different ways to join their First Responder program. Frustratingly, somehow, their website kept refusing my credit card information, whatever I tried. So I printed out the form, filled it in and sent it by fax. But that didn't work, the fax machine wouldn't confirm the message had been sent. I don't think international calls from the faxes at work have been blocked...

Anyway, as I was sorting out my new link lists, I came across the site again and figured I might as well give it another shot. Finally it accepted me!

Giving money to charity can be hard and frustrating work sometimes...

No comments: