Tuesday, 15 July 2008

condoms

As I walked out of the drugstore at the station - 12-pack of xl condoms in one hand, open bag that I'm trying to stuff them in in the other - I realised I was stepping into the exact route my colleagues take from one building to another.

So far, the bus driver and I have only had oral sex. Not for lack of trying: I simply couldn't get a regular sized condom to fit his cock. And I don't feel I particularly missed out on anything, he can, as K so delicately puts it, suck my box 'till my nose bleeds (sorry he that was TMI, boys) and I enjoy giving head. But if you have the whole menu at your disposal, why stick to one dish?

He's coming over tonight. He's working late, so he'll be there around midnight. I'll try and get some sleep before then.

3 comments:

evilganome said...

Okay, you know we're all envious that you had to get XL. You know that? So go get your rest.

(suck you box till your nose bleeds! I almost lost my coffee all over the monitor on that one, laughing)

SubtleKnife said...

Would I brag about a thing like that?

*tries very hard to look innocent*

Willym said...

hmmm not buying the innocent routine here... I mean its good but.... nope... not buying...