Monday, 28 April 2008

keys

A goodlooking, charming man gave me the keys to his apartment in an excellent Amsterdam location today and then we had lots of Moët & Chandon to celebrate. And pizza.

It was almost a perfect evening. Unfortunately his ex husband and his current boyfriend were there too. Not to mention the downstairs neighbours, a friend and her adorable little doggie. (Sorry 'bout the fuzzy picture, I swear she was playing games with me, staying still until just before I took the picture.)

I should really be in bed and fortunately the buzz seems to be wearing down so I'll be brief.

'Night!

3 comments:

evilganome said...

Sounds like a great time. Though champagne usually makes you pay for it the next day.

Cute puppy!

Father Tony of the Farmboyz said...

Goodness. I had to read this twice and I still don't know what to conclude.

SubtleKnife said...

Tony, I didn't have a hangover, but I did pay for it with terrible heartburn! (And of course I'm out of milk or antacids.)

Father T: K is my best friend, my soulmate, my perfect man in every way but one (damn you, Sunshine! *wink*). We're twins separated by two years and a few thousand miles at birth. Our characters are quite different but we share a lot of the same tastes and opinions. I love him dearly but I'm not in love with him (although some - dare I say heteronormative? - people have assumed as much...)

He keeps stressing the part of fag hag is an important role on the K show and I do seem to get plenty of scenes, so I suppose I'm honoured.