Tuesday, 26 February 2008

like a virgin

Yesterday after work I stopped in the mall next to the train station looking for a new French press. I found one too, it's bigger than the old one, but that means it's sturdier too.

As I was in the department store, I noticed they were having a sale on bedlinnen. I almost bought some black cotton sheets with a charcoal and grey pattern, but decided that the design was too crude.

Eventually I settled on a very simple (off-)white set, making me feel almost virginal.

And if you were wondering, yes I am posting at four AM local time, a nasty cough and fever are wrecking my night. There is no way I'm going to be fit enough to get up in 1.5 hours, so I just e-mailed the relevant parties.

The birdies outside are waking up, I'll try to find a spot that's not too cold and not too warm and catch some more sleep.

No comments: