Monday, 4 February 2008

JRM

Jonathan Rhys MeyersIt seems like ages since I last perved out over Jonathan Rhys Meyers. But I'm tired and my defenses are probably weaker. There's just something about the guy for me.

And no, I don't mean his small pupils and bloodshot eyes.


Jonathan Rhys MeyersThese pictures were taken last Friday as he left the Villa nightclub in Los Angeles after - apparently - a good night's partying... I found them on Just Jared.
Jonathan Rhys MeyersAlthough I'm not saying he looks drunk in those pictures, they remind me of one taken a couple of years ago, when he definitely was.


Jonathan Rhys Meyers

And just to show what kind of a pervert I really am, here's one from a very saucy photoshoot. It was taken around the time of the filming of Oliver Stone's Alexander, hence the long hair.

Embiggening does wonders, especially for the last one...

4 comments:

sageweb said...

Wow I looked ...not feeling anything...hmmmm whatev.

SubtleKnife said...

To be perfectly honest. I wasn't really thinking about you when I posted those... ;-)

kusala ~ joe said...

Hmm, I think I've seen some press photos for "The Tudors" in which he's caused a little stirring in my loins, but these pictures you've posted here do nothing for me. Maybe I'm a lesbian like sageweb. Actually, JRM is a little too young and skinny and smooth for me -- not that there's anything wrong with that. I think I just tend to like the more manly, beefy, hairy types. Ha!

SubtleKnife said...

I probably fit all three of those qualifications compared to JRM...

He's beefed up in the muscular sense quite a bit in the last couple of years, fortunately not too much, though. Not my taste...

But other than extremes, my tastes are quite eclectic.