Sunday, 20 January 2008

just call me George

Another quiz doing the rounds, I saw it first on Huntingon's site. It's fun, but beware there are something like 77 statements you have to give your opinion on.


Which Great US President Are You Most Like?
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as George Washington

1st President, in office from 1789-1797
Born: 1732 Died: 1799


George Washington


81%

Dwight Eisenhower


67%

John Kennedy


67%

Theodore Roosevelt


62%

Franklin Roosevelt


62%

Abraham Lincoln


57%

Thomas Jefferson


45%

Harry Truman


43%

Woodrow Wilson


40%

Lyndon Johnson


38%

Ronald Reagan


36%


The quiz site also has a feature that will post your results directly onto your blog. I don't know, I'd rather do it myself, even if I do end up with lots of unexplained white lines (you should've seen how it looked before).

2 comments:

Huntington said...

Yeah, this one took a while to complete, but that's a good thing, I think; these days, these quizzes ask you like four questions and somehow deduce that you're a yellow-crested nut hatch.

Lordy, now I'm analyzing the methodology of online quizzes. Send help.

Gothy said...

This was my result

Which Great US President Are You Most Like?
You scored as a George Washington
1st President, in office from 1789-1797 Born: 1732 Died: 1799
George Washington
88%
Theodore Roosevelt
64%
Lyndon Johnson
62%
Franklin Roosevelt
60%
Dwight Eisenhower
60%
Ronald Reagan
57%
John Kennedy
55%
Abraham Lincoln
52%
Woodrow Wilson
50%
Thomas Jefferson
50%
Harry Truman
38%