Sunday, 20 January 2008

just call him Barry

The Angry Young Man posted this wonderful picture, proof if proof were needed that yearbooks are one of those things we don't need to copy from our American cousins.

In my case it's more about the pictures than the captions. There are enough embarrassing childhood photographs of me in existence as it is. Believe me, I know the location of every single one and if I had my way they will all go up in flames in one big funereal pyre to mark the death of my shame.

4 comments:

sageweb said...

Wow I love the collar...sweet. His picture isn't that bad, All the boys in LB are wearing their hair that way again. It looks cute. Why didn't I know he was a Barry? I guess it doesn't matter.

SubtleKnife said...

I just edited that, it's really about the caption in his case. In MY case it's all about the pictures themselves...

headbang8 said...

Barry? Hillary has to call him that just once...

Elizabeth said...

For all but the strongest in spirit, high school was all about the yearning to fit in while simultaneously feeling like a complete freak. I can totally understand him calling himself "Barry." He is totally rockin' that afro though!!!