Monday, 21 January 2008

bear with me

I'm trying to add a little gadget to tell you (and me) the phases of the moon, but it's decided to be difficult. Please let me know if the page is taking a lot longer to load or doesn't load (properly) at all.

The reason behind this is twofold. First off, I only saw this thing on somebody else's (can't remember who) blog today and secondly it made me think of my friend Amber, who is due to give birth to her first baby on Friday. As she herself points out, first babies are often a bit early and tomorrow is a full moon, so who knows...?

CURRENT MOON

5 comments:

sageweb said...

It worked for me...not the birthing but the moon widget.

WUM said...

Hmph. The title of this entry made me think you had an interesting new friend...

SubtleKnife said...

Well there is the guy who works at MrB...

WUM said...

Ahh, Mr B... that combination of public 'changing cubicle' and on-the-small-side sizing, guaranteed to bolster one's body image...

The A-Team said...

wow what a cool thing! i'm gonna get me a moonwidget too!