First off, I bought two shirts at H&M, from their Fashion Against AIDS collection. One is a tank top designed by Rufus Wainwright. He says it's inspired by his latest tour, and if you've seen him performing Get Happy, you'll see why.
Check out those pins!
And then I couldn't resist getting the Scissor Sisters shirt as well.
Twenty-five percent of all proceeds go to raising awareness and preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS worldwide.
As I was chatting with my sister, she sent me a link with all Rufus Wainwright albums on CD WOW!. Of course I had most of those already, except for the Yellow Lounge album he compiled:
- Hometown Waltz
- Scene 1 Polonaise (DRITTER AKT)
- 2. Szene am Bach: Andante molto mosso
- 4. Absence (Original Version)
- 7. Auf dem Flusse
- 2. Rex tremendae (Original Version)
- 3. Affettuoso e sostenuto (Original Version)
- 3. Allegro (Nr. 1 F-dur BWV 1046)
- Danse des Sauvages (Act 9)
- Tre sbirri, una carrozza (Act 1)
- Theme Andante (Original Version)
- 1. C.A.E. L'istesso tempo (Original Version)
- 7. Troyte Presto (Original Version)
- Finale (Original Version)
- Siegfrieds Rheinfahrt (Prologue)
- Quasi una sonata (1987) for violin and chamber orchestra
- "Ah! Ich habe deinen Mund geküsst, Jochanaan" (Scene 4)
- 3. Largo (Original Version)
- Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk
EDIT: I just realised that if only Rufus had included his song Barcelona, the album would have tied in very neatly with the other purchases.