Monday, 19 November 2007

change of tune

Dear readers,

I apologise. Most sincerely. If I were catholic I might throw in a couple of mea culpa's, but then I'm not.

Having realised that this blog has become cluttered with either my
in(s)ane ramblings about my life, so boring that they could not possibly interest you, or gay propaganda and subsequently, and most fortuitously, having seen the error of my ways, I shall now turn my attention to the heterosexuals for a change.

You see, I found this very interesting piece on the Box Turtle Bulletin* regarding the Heterosexual Agenda. Because if you think those homo's have their strategies for world domination all laid out, just wait 'til you see what us redblooded hets can do!

The "The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths"-post, together with the one instructing us How To Write An Anti-Gay Tract In Fifteen Easy Steps, were combined to make an amazing report that you can download in pdf format by clicking this link.

I urge you to read it, take note of the number of footnotes and thus take it very seriously indeed. This is a clear and present danger we are facing, people. Something needs to be done, these perverts need to be stopped!


Because I couldn't resist:

cartoon by: Ben Sargent


cartoon by: Mike Lane, Cagle Cartoons

* The explanation of the name of this blog is quite simple, it is taken from the following quote in opposition of so-called 'gay marriage': "Now you must raise your children up in a world where that union of man and box turtle is on the same legal footing as man and wife..." Which of course is ridiculous and therefore so is the union of a man and a man. Right?

No comments: