Friday, 7 September 2007

my movies

For about half a year I've been trying to compile a list of all the movies I've ever seen, on the Internet Movie Database (IMDb). Of course it's nowhere near complete, but I manage to keep up with recent viewings pretty well. I just added Superman Returns and Night at the Museum, neither one makes this list of movies I've so far rated 9 out of 10 stars, though:

  • The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)

  • Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)

  • Capote (2005)

  • Far from Heaven (2002)

  • Latter Days (2003)

  • Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

  • The Wizard of Oz (1939)


  • As with my musical tastes, I sometimes step back to be amazed by myself. That is just so gay.

    For this weekend, I have several others planned, including Zodiac and Bridge to Terabithia. Tell me what else I should watch? He_gay, I'm still hot on the trail of Almodóvar, I promise!

    EDIT: I made my IMDb list of movies I've watched public. You can find it in the links section and here.

    No comments: