Monday, 20 August 2007

random

Copied a couple of funny finds from Uroskin. First off, who doesn't want to see their name up in lights, or in big-ass letters on a hillside?



Secondly, some important news about me:



Feelings weighing me down? That's not emo, it's called depression and I'm trying my best to put it behind me! Also it seems they may have overestimated the seriousness of their quiz-takers. My idea of introspection is blogging and if I only have happy things to report, that's just fine with me.

Click on the pictures if you want to try either one for yourself.

Oh, I didn't think it was possible, but I swear I saw a guy riding a bike in a gay manner yesterday. I have a pretty good gaydar anyway, but that guy just totally gave himself away when he stuck out his arm to indicate he was changing direction with what I can only describe as a flourish. We were on the tram and I just burst out laughing.

No comments: