Monday, 6 August 2007

mood of the day

Last day of the first week, let's get this over with. Next session tomorrow night.


Mood of the Day

How did I feel? 8, reflective

How come? Spent a very lazy day at K's, only going out to buy this device that zaps mosquito bites with little sparks. (Sounds weird, but I think it's just about the only thing that works. I woke up in the middle of the night, stumbling around the apartment around 4AM to find K's thingy and it killed this terrible itch on my hand stone cold so I could go back to sleep.) K also got me started on John Irving's A Prayer for Owen Meany. Yesterday, actually, but I really got into it today. It's great, as I knew it would be, both from Irving's reputation and K's opinion of him. As the previous Wikipedia link says:
The novel deals with several lofty spiritual issues, such as the importance of faith, social justice, and fate.

No comments: