Friday, 31 August 2007

it's so unladylike to fish crumbs out of one's cleavage...

It's still weird having a nice cleavage. I'm definitely enjoying it, but little things tell me I'm not quite used to it yet. Little things like breadcrumbs and such, that fall down it. In the old days... (pause for dramatic effect) in the old days those pesky crumbs would have just landed on my clothes, but now I'm happy to show off my assets I've started to wear more revealing clothes and the crumbs fall on my chest and slide down... My boobs work like a funnel. And thanks to losing all that weight, I'm wearing my figure-correcting elastic sausage skin sometimes referred to as a corselet to keep the flab from flapping around too much. When the crumbs hit my cleavage, they rest awhile between my breasts, then slowly burrow underneath the fabric - and they itch like hell on my stomach!

It's so unladylike to fish crumbs out of one's cleavage...

2 comments:

The A-Team said...

if i was a superhero, i'd be "the glorious bosom"! and evildoers would have to stop in their tracks to gaze at the bounty of boobs being flaunted in front of them. they'd be frozen in place because they can't take their eyes off my girls, at which point i'd call the authorities and have them arrested. and maybe i'd be able to shoot laser beams out of my nipples. that would be cool too.

SubtleKnife said...

I would just smother them!