Saturday, 7 July 2007

fuck!

I am fucking pissed off over this fuck-ass website that fucking thinks MY blog should be rated "R" when it fucking well should be NC-17! In fact they demoted it since Thursday because a post that had ONE ass in it got bumped to the next page...

Who are these dickheads to decide over my blog? Hopefully they'll hurry the fuck up and as soon as this fucking message has been posted my fucking rating will go up again!


click here to get your blog rated
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
abortion (4x) sex (3x) fag (2x) ass (1x)

In another window I'm working on a blog post about the fag Rufus Wainwright, who incidentally has a GORGEOUS ass - I didn't go as far as touching it I only lightly placed my hand around his waist. I know how NOT to spook a celebrity or a fag, you see...

Speaking of fags, I just found out K left his lighter in my car, but fortunately like most addicts I'm sure he has more than one scattered around the house or even on his person. So the fag K can still enjoy his fags. I only found the fag lighter because K urged me to go find his fucking Prada sunglasses (how fucking gay is that?) which he thought he might have left in my car - and he did, thank fuck.

Now all this fucking bullshit has got to end. Unless there is a rating stronger than NC-17, I think I've done enough for a while. (What the fuck do I know about American movie ratings, after all?) At least until this fucking blog post fucking falls off the fucking page.


Yours fucking truly,

Subtle-fucking-Knife,
fag-hag extra-ordinary, soon to be:

soon

EDIT: Just to show what they look for, I now am NC-17 because of the following, but the words it shows change every once in a while:


This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
fucking (13x) fag (8x) sex (6x) abortion (5x) fags (3x) kill (2x) queer (1x)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

If it makes you feel any better, mine is rated PG....LOL! :-D