Tuesday, 15 May 2007

going to another town



In my previous post just now I said

Wow, a glut of posts today...

and I haven't even told you the big news!

Rufus Wainwright is coming to the Netherlands after all!

I was afraid he would skip my little country this summer, the tour to promote Release The Stars is still not much more than a "tourette". (Thank you, Kate McGarrigle! At least I think the phrase was coined during some banter between Rufus and his mother...)

The details:
Oosterpoort, Groningen: Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:30 PM - and I have tickets.

It's funny, I also have tickets for Scissor Sisters in Amsterdam the night before, and on the following Sunday I'm going waterskiing (I hope by brother and future sister-in-law haven't found this page...)

EDIT: I got the Friday after the concert off, which is just as well, because it's a three to four hour trip.

No comments: